Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Can't Stop Thinking Of You !


All I want is YOU , and all I see is YOU
You are my ALL , my EVERYTHING .
AND FOREVER TOGETHER ; TILL DEATH FALL US APART . 
Every star I see ; I think of you . 
 Every night before I go to bed I THINK OF YOU . I think of you  DAY AND NIGHT. . 
 You in my dreams and thought .

I woke up every morning thinking of 
you .
 And i wondered if you were thinking of me to..
I dream of being with you
Of being by your side
Of waking up beside you
of love that we won't hide


You are my eternal life the smile of my soul .
Its your presence and love that keeps me whole .
You are the dream I see every single night .
A love between you and me I must hold tight . 


I just wanted to let you know how much this feeling grows inside of me the feeling of love, show to you that I have already given my heart to you and that no one is ever going to take that away from us,
 


 I wish to be the air that you breathe in and runs threw out your body..


No comments:

Post a Comment